Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Post

So yeah.
Happy New Year you guys :)
I have to say, I usually hate New Years Resolutions, but this year, I thought of a good one. To read more books. <*DISCLAIMER* I don't know alot about books!>
So, the books I have read so far have been;
Red Tears by Joanna Kenrick, and Unwind by Neal Shusterman.

1. Red Tears was basically about this girl who gets really depressed and starts to self-harm. It was very very good and reassuring to know that other people feel the same... You know, that paranoid what-are-they-thinking feeling? But anyway, I liked it alot, and I'd recommend it to anyone :)

2. Unwind was WOAH! (as you can see I'm reading more to expand my vocabulary (: ) But seriously it was such a good book.. I judged it by it's cover and thought it was going to be awful, but it was actually really really good! Basically, it's set in a time (I think it hints about 70-80 years into the future at one point) where abortion was abolished, but you can "unwind" a child when it reaches a certain age (13) and it just basically recycles the kid. This was about three kids who fight the system :) It was really good. Again, buy it. Read it!

So they are the books I have read in the past week.. I'm in the middle of another one now, The Traitor Game.. It seems good :) I've only read two and a half chapters so far though...

No comments:

Post a Comment